InterNACHI Home Inspection Certifications
My Home Inspection Certifications
From the time home inspection came on the real estate scene in the mid-1970s, consumer demand has been growing. Purposely, it is aimed at helping homebuyers make one of the biggest financial decisions of their lives. Furthermore, in South Africa, the home inspection industry is a fast-growing professional and dynamic consulting service. Moreover, sensible and demanding buyers want to know all they can about their potential homes before making their final buying decisions.
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) is the largest home inspection trade association in the world. Moreover, InterNACHI operates in 65 different countries worldwide and in nine languages.
As a result, InterNACHI is the inspection industry’s largest provider of education and training. In addition, InterNACHI has received over 1,400 approvals, recognition and endorsements for its syllabus, instructors, courses, and exams.
InterNACHI members are highly qualified. Firstly, home inspectors who apply for membership to InterNACHI must first pass an entrance exam. As a result, almost 56% of the 123,359 people, who have taken the exam since September 2006 have failed. (the link takes approximately 60 seconds to load).
In addition, once they are accepted, all InterNACHI members must complete 24 hours of continuing education each year over and above the required syllabus for the entrance examination.
InterNACHI inspectors have access to specialized training. Notably, InterNACHI offers more online training than any other inspection organisation in the world. However, these written and video courses are available to InterNACHI members only.
I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
Furthermore, I have passed the following:
- InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
Official InterNACHI Home Inspection Certifications Transcript
for Jurie Fourie, owner of THE HOME DETECTIVE
- South Africa: Introduction to Home Inspections Course
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know Course
- How to Perform Deck Inspections Course
- How to Perform Roof Inspections Course
- South Africa: Roof Inspection Course
- InterNACHI Code of Ethics Course
- InterNACHI Residential Standards of Practice Course
- Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors Course
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector Course
- South Africa: Soils, Substructure, and Superstructure Course
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors Course
- How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion Course
- How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections Course
- Advanced Electrical Inspection Training Course
- How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys Course
- Commercial Property Inspection Prerequisite Course
- South African Standards of Practice Course
- How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course
- Inspecting Tile Roofs Course
- Roof Data Technician Course
- How to Inspect the Roof Space, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior Course
- Inspecting Metal Roofs Course
- How to Inspect the Exterior Course
- Defect Recognition and Report Writing Course
- Exterior Safety for Inspectors and Contractors Course
- How to Perform Mould Inspections Course
- Inspecting Portable Fire Extinguishers Course
- Home Inspection Business Course
Home Inspection Certifications Transcript provided by InterNACHI, the home inspector organization.
In addition, I continue to fulfil 24 hours of Continuing Education annually.
I also have all the state-of-the-art home inspection equipment.
Equally important, I have over 40 years’ experience in construction and project management. Furthermore, I also have a Higher National Diploma (BTech) in Construction Management.
I am well trained and experienced and I am the quality home inspector you will want to use!