I Inspect All Of The Following Components
My Comprehensive, New Home and Maintenance Inspections include all of the above. Include also is the stand condition, property boundary and courtyard walls, swimming pools, garages, decks and so on. An itemised list is provided below.
Your home inspection
Firstly, I am a trained and skilled InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector. Therefore, you will receive a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual home inspection and report of the property.
Moreover, I inspect the property you wish me to report on, inside and out, from the boundary walls to the top of the roof. Following that, I draw up a detailed comprehensive report of all the components inspected.
My inspection process
Outside the home, I will inspect the property boundary walls, the garden, the building’s walls and roof, driveway, deck etc.. Moreover, if you request it I will inspect your swimming pool. Then I will move inside to inspect the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. In addition, I also inspect the heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems to ensure that they work as intended. Likewise, bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms also receive a thorough check. Furthermore, I will check the roof (ceiling) space and basement, if any.
Following that, I will prepare a detailed home inspection report of all the items inspected, including photographs. Furthermore, the report will be clear and easy to read.
- Air Conditioning systems
- Boundary walls
- Cupboards and kitchen tops and units
- Decks (all types)
- Electric fencing
- Electrical boards & components (DB, plugs, light switches and lights)
- External finishes (faced, plastered and timber and steel framed)
- Fireplaces and braais
- Floors finishes (tiling, carpets, timber, laminated etc.)
- Foundation, floor, wall and roof structure
- Garages, carports and external buildings
- Garden sheds
- Geyser installations
- Gutters & downspouts
- Heating systems
- Interior finishes (faced, plastered and timber and steel framed)
- Leaks and damp (rising, falling and penetrating damp)
- Mould and mildew inspection
- Paving (driveways, courtyards, walkways)
- Plumbing system & fixtures (baths, basins, showers, sinks, toilets etc)
- Problem vegetation and foliage
- Roof space (area above the ceiling)
- Roof systems (tiled, sheeted, concrete and composite roofs)
- Safety aspects
- Steps and stairs
- Stoves and hobs
- Surface drainage
- Swimming pools
- Walkways and driveways
- Waterproofing systems
- Windows & doors
- Yard and courtyard walls
- and much more!
In addition, I invite you to come along and watch as I inspect your home. Furthermore, you are free to ask questions at any time during your home inspection
Finally, for more information on home inspections and your property, please browse the rest of my website.