I Inspect All Of The Following Components
Your home inspections
Firstly, I inspect the property you wish me to report on, both inside and out. Following that, I draw up a detailed comprehensive report of all the components inspected.
I am a trained and skilled InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector. As a result, I will provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual home inspection of the property.
My inspection process
Outside the home, I will inspect the boundary walls, the garden, the building’s walls and roof, driveway, deck etc. Then I will move inside to inspect the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. In addition, I also inspect the heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems to ensure that they work as intended. Likewise, bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms also receive a thorough check, along with the roof (ceiling) space and basement, if any.
Following that, I will prepare a detailed home inspection report of all the items inspected, including photographs. Furthermore, the report will be clear and easy to read.
At Inspector Homes, I strive to ensure my home inspection services and reports are the best in the business. I value customer service above everything else.
Items inspected during your home inspections:
- Air Conditioning systems
- Boundary walls
- Cupboards and kitchen tops and units
- Decks (all types)
- Electric fencing
- Electrical boards & components (DB, plugs, light switches and lights)
- External finishes (faced, plastered and timber and steel framed)
- Fireplaces and braai’s
- Floors (tiling, carpets, timber, laminated etc.)
- Foundation, wall and roof structure
- Garages, carports and external buildings
- Garden sheds
- Geyser installations
- Gutters & downspouts
- Heating systems
- Interior finishes (faced, plastered and timber and steel framed)
- Leaks and damp (rising, falling and penetrating damp)
- Mould and mildew
- Paving (driveways, courtyards, walkways)
- Plumbing system & fixtures (baths, basins, showers, sinks, toilets etc)
- Problem vegetation and foliage
- Roof space (area above the ceiling)
- Roof systems (tiled, sheeted, concrete and composite roofs)
- Safety aspects
- Steps and stairs
- Stoves and hobs
- Surface drainage
- Swimming pools
- Wall and floor tiling
- Walkways and driveways
- Waterproofing systems
- Windows & doors
- Yard and courtyard walls
- and much more!
I invite you to come along and watch as I inspect your home. Moreover, you are free to ask questions at any time during your home inspection. For more information on home inspections, please browse the rest of my website.
Inspected once, Inspected Right!®