Copyright 2015-2016 - inspectorhomes.co.za
This site is powered by inspectorhomes.co.za
How Much Is A Home Inspection
Inspected once, Inspected Right!®
Inspector Homes is property inspection company operating in:
- Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Area
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipal
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Area,
- Mogale City Local Municipality Area,
- and Brits.
I am InterNACHI (International
Association of Certified Home Inspectors) trained and certified. My reports are emailed to you within two working day of
the inspection. Home Inspection fees are calculated according to the number of rooms a property has. This determines my workload.
Because I am the owner of the business and I do the inspection myself I do not have the overheads of the larger inspection companies
and can therefore offer inspections at a more reasonable rates to you.
My fees are also determined by the type of inspection
- The Standard Comprehensive Report is the most popular type of report.
- For those who are budget conscious the Critical
inspection report may be what you are looking for. This report focuses on the five critical areas of a property.
- If you are a developer
or buying from a developer then you may want to consider my snag reports.
- Are you considering or currently building
your own property? You may require Building Progress Inspections (usually when a new home or alterations and extensions are being
constructed - negotiable depending on the number of inspections required) or a Snag Report before making final payments to contractors.
- If you are a landlord you may want to consider my Rental Inspection Report as part of a written tenancy agreement which is advantageous
to both you and your tenant.
A typical freehold, three bedroom, two bathroom home with a double garage will cost
about R 3000 for a comprehensive report. A similar sectional title townhouse unit will cost about R 2500.
free quote by filling in the form below.
Have A Certified Professional Protect Your Investment